we're active! most of our chat is on our discord server! come say hello!

Add Reply
New Poll

looking for a friend, kuroko's wanted ad
scarlet a level mermaid from Lexelle
A MOMENT TO BE REAL
Wanna touch things I don't feel, Wanna hold on and feel I belong.
MALE
126 (18) YRS OLD
PANSEXUAL
VANGUARD STUDENT
kuroko alerstere
FRIENDS
Kuroko is a quiet kid, who's kind of socially stunted but really loves to learn. He takes on just about any challenge. SO, seeing as he's a vanguard, and his class has a friendly competition going on with the erasers, I would really like him to make a close eraser friend. I'd hope that they'd meet by the eraser character trying to steal something of Kuro's and then he would let them off with a warning before Olivia got to them. And so it would hopefully become some sort of cute pranky back and forth. if you think your character would fit and you'd want to roleplay them together, please pm me!

LOVERS
WELL the friend could double as this, let's see. UH so this is kind of unimportant but if someone wanted to crush on him then it would be kinda cute and awkward because he would have no idea how to respond. or on the other hand if someone was really nice and funny and spent time with him a lot even if he was kinda bad at conversing, he would maybe get a cute awkward crush on them? that's about the extent of it for now, like it could develop into something more after a while of playing them, but yea he's dork who wouldn't know how to handle it and it might be cute?? guys and girls and everything in-between are applicable since kuro wouldn't really discriminate in his affections.
BY DALI OF CANDYLAND COUTURE
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
ethereal years
noodle
mystery [they/them]
pan demiace/aro
aria a level Elves from Alluum
My Character Aria could be a friend/lover if you still want, Here bio can be found Here

@scarlet
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
16 years
Personal Account
[She, Her]
scarlet a level mermaid from Lexelle
@aria
well the lover part is taken but we can work on them being friends! they're both kind of quiet, so it's possible that could work? they have pretty dissimilar classes and expertise though so we'd have to figure out where they manage to meet lol
survival
combat
knowledge
constitution
ethereal years
noodle
mystery [they/them]
pan demiace/aro
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll